|The Internet has changed the landscape of brand marketing forever.
The Internet is where people in the 21st Century get their news and information. Not only are consumers exposed to brands on the Web, they also compile product data, evaluate options and customer opinions, and build a knowledge base that drives their purchase decisions. And, of course, more and more of these purchase decisions are even transacted online.
It would be reasonable to infer that residents in the low country area exceed these national Internet averages.
- The average consumer in America now spends equal time on the Internet and watching TV per week (JupiterResearch - January 2006)
- 63 percent of adult Americans use the Internet daily (MRI CyberStats)
- 21% of Internet users consider Internet advertising the most relevant form of advertising, outscoring traditional media that includes newspapers, magazines, and radio (Parks Associates)
- U.S. spending on Internet advertising will double by 2010 (Parks Associates)
- Frequency - a beauty of the online world is that it never closes. Your marketing programs will run 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Targeted advertising with statistics